slide-in camper for sale a while back?

A while back I remember seeing someone listing a slide-in camper for
sale in Ohio.  At least I think it was here.  I looked on the
classifieds and didn't see it.  If the person who posted that is on the
list and it is still availible, please contact me privately as I may
know someone who is interested.  If it is no longer availible, please
let me know if you can so I'm not going nuts trying to track it down for
her.
Thanks.
Mickie