Re: RC: Sigh! (was Arabian Stallion in IL)

In a message dated 8/29/00 3:12:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Until somebody takes the time and effort to actually
 track both pedigree and performance (of all of a horse's progeny,
 not just the ones that we take notice of at rides) of endurance
 horses, >>

And, btw, this is going to be tough, due to the people who are buying
backyard horses and changing their names.  As referenced in Angies story, do
we really think the horse she mentioned was named AND registered " For Sale"
in arabic?
Kat, what happens to the TB's that are sold to other countries? Do you know
if the Jockey Club continues to keep track of said horses earnings.   Also,
how about the HJ/Eventers who buy athletic worthy TB's and change their
names?
Just some random thoughts.

Jackie Baker