Re: RC: WEC

In a message dated 8/28/00 7:32:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< think:  the itertod (sp??}.  think:  climing K-2. This is whatl
 i think of endurance teams (horse & rider).  These are not  the kind of
experiences that are in any way related to fei, olympics
 or, any other "sport".  i guess i better join ride camp, if yoooo
 al will have me.

Yes, I'm sure you'll be welcome.  Would you please, however, use spellchecker
and remember to capitalize and punctuate your e-mails?  It makes them a heck
of a lot easier to read.  Otherwise, I'll add you to my DWR (delete without
reading) list :))

Sylvia (and that would be Iditarod http://www.iditarod.org)

PS -- ALWAYS sign your name to Ridecamp posts -- not signing is the worst
breach of etiquette (even worse than bad spelling, grammar and no
punctuation.  You kinda covered ALL those bases in your first post :)