Re: RC: FEI Endurance

It's hard to be logical when you have so much emotion wrapped up in a living
breathing, part of your family...  I for one will never be logical when it
comes to my buddies... I know you understand that Ti cause all your research
all your hours, everything you are about is getting the most out of the horse
while keeping it healthy happy and sane... thats what I like about you, that
and you are so willing to share all of this with us so we can do the same...
Bless you Ti... <BOG>