The winners

Perhaps I should have said Dreamily or wishing I was there. Since I was
taken wrong here I want to say NO I DID NOT MEAN this to sound like I knew
what I was doing better than they... repeat....I did not mean to sound like
I knew better than they!!
I will try not to think of the negativity that remark made when it is MY
time to ride in The World Championships. (ONE DAY)I gues I could say One day
it will be my turn to ride and hope that someone is cheering for me here on
RC. If my notes sounded absurd..read again and know that I was cheering hard
for all horses and riders and wished that I could have participated some way
other than here on the sidelines at home.
Carla (who is getting a Lawyer to attach a small note at the end of each
email!!! sheeshhh!)