Re: RC: Re: re:Arab Stallion in IL

In a message dated 8/26/00 6:13:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<   BLOODLINES:
   *Bask, One of the three foundation stallions of our US Arabian breeding
program!!

   And never mind that Gene LaCroix would have let you breed a schnauzer to
Bask if your check cleared?

   Volume of get is not synonymous with quality of get.  IMO, judge each
individual *as* an individual first. >>

And furthermore, I'd question the labeling of *Bask as a "US foundation
stallion."  He is a Polish import, quite recent in the general scheme of
history, and was used as an outcross on a lot of "US foundation" mares.  Just
trying for historical accuracy here...

Heidi