Saddle fit-of course

Tiffany D'Virgilio tiffshorse@aol.com
Hi-I am ready to cry or pull out my hair. I have a 14.3 average shaped Arab. We are going to start endurance and CTR next summer. (I just had two babies, and haven't had time to get ready this year) My mare fit my saddles last year, but since she has fitted up-and grown up, none fit her. I sold the stonewall and the Abetta and after much shopping brought home the Circle Y endurance model. This has center fire rigging and is all leather. Cost was over 900. I had put a Big Horn all leather on layaway, but changed my mind as it hurt my seatbones. Get the saddle home-it looked plenty wide enough-rode for an hour and voila, still have two dry spots behind the withers. Rode about two hours on trail today with double padding and a nice wet back. I am paranoid that the saddle doesn't really fit though. I think she is getting the dry patches because of a hollow in her back right behind her withers and not because she is too broad there. My questions are these
!) Has anyone had experience with these saddles?
2) How do you like the center fire rigging?
3) I have till friday to decide on this one, so what are your thoughts on The Big Horn all leather with in skirt rigging? They also had a Tex Tan all leather. Or should I just go with a regular trail saddle and not worry about getting an endurance saddle till leter. Either way, I do alot of trails. There is a Circle Y flex lite trail with a horn that might work
My feeling is that she should not get any dry patches with one pad on, but I am discouraged and confused about what to do Kind of depressing to be in this big of a quandry after 25 years of riding...
Thanks, Tiffany