USA Team comment

Kerry kerrydykes@yahoo.co
Carla Lawson wrote: "However as we all watched here on our
computers the race unfold...WE all had the same idea..if it was
 me and my horse the things we could have done."

Oh boy.  Just HOW many 100's have you completed?   or 50's?
or even LD's?  Let's step back into reality here.  The USA team
EARNED their place in France.  It didn't work this time for many
of them -- crap happens.....

I certainly DID NOT think "if it only was me" -- we're not in
that league!

Kerry