Re: RC: Alamo Pintada/A good Dr.?

They are all good - Doug Herthel has worked on a few of our horses - our
little suffered an arterial hemorrhage a few years back and she died in his
arms. He did everything he could in a tough situation. HE also did the colon
resection on Anisa years earlier - she produced several more foals and went
on to be a first rate trail horse, teacher and companion thanks to Doug.  Dr.
Snow is quite good as is Dr. Rick - they are all good or they would not be at
Alamo.

Who is your subject horse and can we help you further?
Sandy

it appears I have attachment on email so cannot send directly . sorry.