Re: RC: USA Team announcement

There is quite a bit of flexibility once the horses are there.  And that is
wise, I think, as things do happen in transit, etc.  I could be wrong, but I
thought Albanet WAS Darolyn's horse--I could be wrong--so I don't think that
one is a switch.  Otherwise, there is some swapping here, matching well
riders whose horses can't go with well horses whose riders can't go.  The
only horse that was not a part of the original process is Timothy, it would
appear.  And in view of all the bad luck, I'm glad to see that the USA squad
has been able to work SOMETHING out with the horses and riders that are
there.  At this point, let's just root them on!

Heidi