Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #1312

In a message dated 8/24/2000 12:14:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< No way I could do that now.  The older I get the more sensitive to
 pain/stupidity! >>

I can top that...Have broken both arms and collarbones 3 times....all horse
related.  The first one was when I was so young I was riding my stick horse
around the neighborhood and a stupid neighbor boy snatched him away and stuck
his nose in the mud.  In the fight that ensued he "fell " backwards on my
arm...crunch.

Susan K