Re: Re: Running fence across creek

----- Original Message -----
From: Barbara H-B <bahoba@sprint.ca>
> Sounds like a job for Electrobraid to me!> Barbara Holmes-Balmer>
Secretary Treasurer, ERABC http://www.img.net/erabc/> Ride Manager, Ride
Over the Rainbow
> Kelowna, B.C.

I've wanted to put up Electro-braid, but I won't pay their prices until they
can show me a facility in my area (extreme heat and high winds) that has
used it for over 3-4 yrs... and so far they haven't been able to provide me
with such a reference.

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to
cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind
is not as important as how we have lived." --Captain Jean-Luc Picard