Re: RC: synthetic pad, synthetic saddle....

I used a wintec with a coolback pad and he would get lumps from the heat, but
not dry spots. I switched to woolback. Maybe the inserts are making the
saddle fit too tight and pinching him. Good luck, I just got an all purpose
with the changeable gullet plates and am still fiddling around trying to get
it to fit. The wide and x wide plates just came in the mail yesterday and I'm
off to the barn to try them out. Apparently the horse is shaped like a 55
gallon drum with legs!

                                Shelly in DE