Re: RC: Tree protectors

I used 1 ft high chicken wire which I spiraled around the trees. This
eventually girdled the trees and the wire started to snap and leave sharp
pieces. A few trees near the fence line I just did vertical strips with the
wire and these worked out much better. The wire weathers so its not really
noticeable. If you get any other ideas from ridecamp, please forward them to
me if they are sent to you privately.

                                               Shelly in DE