Re: RC: FUNNY FIRE HUMOUR

> >The volunteer fire department arrived in a dilapidated old fire
> truck.> >They drove straight towards the fire and stopped in the middle
of  the >flames.

I don't have to steal Jerry Clower's routine>g< (remember Marcell
Ledbetter's family stomping out the fire?) Right down the road from me a
grass fire got out of control and was working its way near a beautiful
old mansion (with a shake roof) and their large show barn. They called
our local volunteer fire department which drove across the field on a
slope leaving a trail of fluid leaking out the side of the fire truck.
Seems they left the gas cap off the truck and had laid a line of gasoline
right to their truck. >g<

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.