Darolyn Butler-Dial in France

Posted for Darolyn.

Mike

Hi Mike

I'm writing to you  on behalf of Darolyn.  She has asked me to give y'all a
little update about how she is doing.  If you could, please send this on to
the rest of ridecamp for me.  I was unsure of how to do it.

Here we go.....Darolyn writes:

8/10/00..  Everyone has arrived safely.   Rode a bit this morning.  Alley
has a slight cough.
8/11/00..  Rode last 12 mi of trail this A.M.  Beautiful. Alley is
Awesome.... wish the race was tomorrow!
8/16/00... Hi Guys.. Just returned from day in paris.  Was incredibly more
than I ever imagined.
8/17/00..  Rest of TX arrived ok.  Chris/Vick/Sue (crew) are tucked in
safetly just down the stairs from us.   Had a pretty easy day.  CeCi and I
fed/tended to Alley.  CC & I toured the gardens/castle/compeign then
returned to hotel and everyone here.  Vistied awhile, then out 2 barn 4 eve.
Feeding/walking.
8/18/00.  Fairly calm day.  1st team meeting with Rick chef'd'equip.  Went
well.  Then rode part of the trail close to our barn.  Lite ride.. as
tomorrow will ride a long 1st loop.

That's all for now...Will write more updates as the race gets closer.

  CYPRESS TRAILS:  SPECIALIZING IN ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES, ENDURANCE RIDING &
LESSONS
          SEASONED HORSES FOR SALE OR LEASE---- FOR TRAIL COMPETITION OR
PLEASURE
             REP. FOR SHARON SAARE SADDLES, PROFESSIONAL CHOICE, AND KM (The
Human Electrolyte)
                                     HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE  --
Instructional Equine Videos
                     Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
21415 Cypresswood Dr. Humble, TX 77338
                         TOLL FREE # 1 800 228 8768           Farm:  (281)
446 7232      Fax: (281) 446 0113
                             e mail: darolyn@swbell.net    Web Page:
http://home.swbell.net/daroly