Re: RC: Re: "infamous" ridecamp

In a message dated 8/21/00 10:54:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Tivers writes:

<< Again, your comment was:

 "  I would also hope that one would attribute "pablum" to specific authors,
rather than committing the same error of lumping all commentary as "EN" just
as one specific author in EN has recently done regarding RC.  Or is that too
much to hope?"

  and I responded...

 "It is too much to hope that I will allow you to rewrite my words" >>

Thank you, Tom. And where in the first statement did I ever suggest that I
was referring to you?  I don't see you name in there anywhere...  And don't
forget, I wasn't even responding to a post from you, but rather one from
Jerry.

<<When I want you to edit my words to fit your ideas of what is an "error"
and what isn't, I'll be happy to pay you fabulous sums to do so. Until that
time, you write what you think, I'll write what I think. Fair enough?>>

Again, don't flatter yourself.  No editorial effort was made here--that leap
of imagination was yours.

And thanks for acknowledging my right to write what I think.  Not that I need
any acknowledgment of my rights from anyone, but I'll remember it next time
you resort to throwing stones.

Heidi