Re: RC: Re: cross breeding horses(was Arab/ Percheron cross)

> << So, along the same likes, who knows anything about getting Arab
crossbreds
>  approved by any of the warmblood societies?  >>
>
> I think our daughter's and son-in-law's 1/2 Dutch Wmbld., 1/4 Arab, 1/4 TB
is
> registered as a Sporthorse.  Magnificent animal.
>
> Barbara

Is that International Sporthorse Registry?  Anybody know if they go through
approval keurings like the other societies do?

I think it would be a hoot to get Cheyenne approved as a warmblood---her mom
is Dutch-accredited, and if she ends up anything like her big brother
Dakota, she'll be over 16 hands and a big, scopey mover.  I know the stud
books are mostly closed to males, but still open to mares in some cases.

susan g