Eastern High Sierra Classic

Hello Everyone,
I just got back late last night from EHSC in Bridgeport CA. I have to say
what an awesome ride!!!!! The views where incredible!!!!!!!
WE did the 50 and Polaris did very well I am happy to say. He got almost all
A's at the  vet checks  (couple of B's to) I got to ride with several
different people both from my great to state of Nevada  and a few people
from California. The vets were great. So if you have never done this ride I
would suggest you do it. It was so much fun and well worth the money.The
views will take your breath away!!!
Colleen K.