Re: RC: Wild West Ride

Hello,
Yes I did the ride last year and I am going to again this year.
The trail runs most part through the forest there are some great veiws.
There is little or no rocky parts and great footing. Camp can become a
little cramped though its not a big place.
But it was a fun ride last year and it will be a great ride this year.
Hope this helps
Colleen K.