Re: RC: "infamous" ridecamp

In a message dated 8/19/00 6:50:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TddWil@aol.com
writes:

<< I noticed ridecamp was referred to as infamous in EN recently. I didn't
think
 it was that bad, maybe it was the twinkie thread. Maybe its all Howard's
 fault. Maybe ti nuked someone that was "wetting their pants in righteous
 indignation". Who knows. I've never been involved in anything infamous
 before. Sounds like a biker gang or something. Maybe I'll get a tatoo.

                                              Shelly in DE >>

Right. Screw 'em if they can't take a joke. The pablum that is EN needs a
revamp anyway.

ti