Re: RC: Rein hazards

My reins are a continous piece of 10 ft flat braid nylon. However, the brass
scissor snaps at the end (swivel) seem to be a weak point - the horse stepped
on the reins and didn't really pull that hard and the snap just pulled apart.
Brass is soft, I think thats why its used on otherwise indestructable
biothane and nylon - it breaks!

                                                   Shelly in DE