pleasant dreams, just resting helps

Merryben said:
<I have often thought that if someone yelled over a loudspeaker at 3:00 a.m.

Roast!  Flame!  All these poor competitors in their tents, half-listening
for loose horses.  Remind me to not do any rides where mb can reach the pa
button.

It's a well-known fact amongst busy surgeons that even if you don't get deep
sleep, little close-eye rests, even if you can't nap, can make a big
difference.  That alone is a comforting fact that helps me fall asleep
sometimes when camping.

bb
a very light sleeper