HELP! Arabian needs a home in Stafford, VA -- QUICKLY!

Amanda Perez AmandaPerez@ureach.com
I inquired about a horse I saw advertized on the web: an 18
year-old, 15.2 hand purebred arabian gelding.  In turns out
that due to financial difficulties, the owners parent say the
horse must go immediately and if a home is not found soon, the
horse goes to auction.  The owner is frantic and has dropped
the price to $1000.  I saw photos, and it's a nice-looking
horse.  If you are interested please email the owner (NOT ME!)
at jrhntr17@hotmail.com