Ridecamp Picture web Page

Hi all
Very strange thing. Used Dreamweaver (knew there was a reason I like to
hand write HTML pages!) and it did a strange thing to the pictures of
Blitzkrieg, etc. so that they came through on Netscape, but not on
Explorer. I usually check both but forgot this time. Sorry; pics are now
viewable in all browsers Come visit and remember, either of Sandy's
stallions are available for the Tevis Rescue Sweepstakes (for want of a
better title?). Enjoy--- they certainly are beautiful and you may have
seen Mariah on the Tevis yourself.
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa/ridecamp.html
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov