Re: RC: Bloodwork Results from Tying Up

In a message dated 8/16/00 9:10:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Lyoness@Castlenet.com writes:

<< I have not been able to discuss these results with the vet yet but
 already know that the top two confirm the Tie Up and are way above
 normal.  Several of you had prepared me for these results to be in the
 1,000's.  For those who knew their horses levels, how do these results
 compare?  I certainly appreciate all recommendations on a management
 plan.

 Thanks,
 Joane and Falon and the Herd
 Price, Utah >>

Definite indicatio of tying up--but not nearly as bad as it could be.

ti