Re: RC: Swanton 100, August 2000

In a message dated 8/16/00 8:33:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
kadence@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I wish I could remember the sponsors, but I know Chiron Foundation and
 Sport Tack were big ones... we got Complete Advantage grain samples, all
 sorts of neat stuff. >>
We were one...but we are not one of the big ones! Just Kidding!  I just want
to let people out there know that we believe in and support things like this!
 Thank you, Barabar, Susan and Barney, for your hard work and time.  A 100
miler does take up a lot of time!

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269