Misc. Responses

Sort of like the chick standing before Senate and said go ahead and cull
some of the government programs for the Dairy farmer. When asked how would
she get her milk she responded at the grocery store. <duh!>
Not only would I eat a fat steak in front of her I would lead a cow thru the
cafeteria toting a chainsaw. Course I would let ole Bossy go but not with
out cranking that thing wide open...then Hollar back to some name in the
back "Hey guy just knock the horns off wipe its ass and run it thru!" (was
acutally said on a date when we ate at a steak house! Cowboys......c]=op )
Carla (full of sick humor today)
Ansata (hey take her riding on one of them pregenant geldings!)
Haley (cows are great they make great kick bags!)
Rob (make my steak well done thank you!)