Carriage Driving Vacations?

Hi, all!

We are all aware of the many horseback riding
vacations that are available for novices and
experienced riders.  Do any of you know of similar
vacations for driving?  A friend of mine is an
experienced horse-person, and wants to do something
horsey, but different.  She wants to stay at a luxury
hotel, but have driving instruction daily with trained
horses (not her own!! {: >).  I know some of you are
interested in driving as well as riding, so I hope you
can help.  And please - email me directly.  I am so
far behind in my Digests that it isn't funny.  {: < (I
can't delete them - I'm afraid I'll miss something!)

TIA!

Robin