Re: RC: FW: Portable Corrals and Arabian Stallion

In a message dated 8/14/00 11:11:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, wind@uswest.net
writes:

<< I have housed my stallion in a portable corral at rides. I used a corral
 that had bolt together connections instead of one with pins that come apart
 easily. I've had no problems keeping him confined. >>

Most of the injuries I've seen associated with stallions and panels have been
not because the stallion was hard to confine, but rather because someone ELSE
got loose and came visiting.  I have yet to have my stallions get hurt when
securely TIED to the trailer, when someone else did not do their homework and
their horse came to invade his space.

Heidi