Re: RC: Re: Tevis Horse Rescuer Tries to Shed Some Light

Well, Tom
You continually amaze me. Not only are you a very knowledgeable trainer,
but a true philosopher as well! Yes, I too believe that a great way to
garner knowledge is through debate. Being put in the position of
defending your own beliefs is a great way to see if they truly stand the
muster. So long as the "fightin's" fair and doesn't degenerate into
personal attacks (which you have warned against) it's a great way to
learn. And, even though the divisions are set and no one may back down
at the time, there seems to be a "post" period where ideas are
redefined-- for all parties. Keep up those lively debates! The last one
with Susan was certainly informative for all.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov