SETC donations

Campers,

About three months ago Sally post a request for support to help defray
the cost of sending two representatives to the National Trails
Conference in Sept to represent competitive equestrian trail use of
trails on public lands.

Brian and Candace Bourn were asked to go by the Southeast Equestrian
Trails Conference  because of their work in developing and preserving
trials for competitive equestrian trail use. The War Eagle endurance
ride they ran for 10 years was a case study in how to build, maintain
and preserve equestrian trails on public lands.

I am happy to say they you ride campers have come through in flying
colors with donations totaling $610. Below is a list of the
contributors.

As president of the Southeast Endurance Riders Association, which is
helping pick up a portion of the cost of this trip, I would like to
thank each and every one of you.

Truman Prevatt

List of contributors

Jean Wonser