SWANTON PACIFIC 100

I am just back and it is 2:15 a.m. and I will make this short.
First was Joyce Sousa and Jim Bob.
Three way tie for second:
Ken Cook/Rocky
Anita Fiodella
Lori Oleson/Kasiq
5th Nancy Twight on Tonto, her Tevis horse.

I saw about 5 riders coming in when I left but don't know who they were.

Casualties early in the ride were Karen Chaton and Rocky.  He fell and had
lots of cuts and scrapes.  He was treated and bandaged at the 35 mile vet
check and then was fine later.  Didnt see any marks on Karen.

Lani and Kathy elected to pull at Cascade which is about 70 miles into the
ride and tie.  Corky [the horse] was not a happy camper but was fine later.

Other front runners were pulled at 70 mile point.  Renee Bowers and the
second place horse, I think the riders last name is Tillis.

It was a great race and Sue Garlinghouse and Barney were doing their thing
and I am sure we will have more on that later.  Karen can fill us in.  She
took lots of pics.......mb