Norco Riverdance Entries (PS)

For your convenience, pdf versions of the entry forms for both the
regular ride and the IAHA championship are at
http://www.lynnesite.com/nrrforms.html.

For those concerned about the deep water hole, this year's ride
features an optional bypass on the <yawn> bike trail, which some of
us pre-rode yesterday.  For our fix, we had to go find another deep
water hole on the river, not on this year's route, that was shin deep
(on 15.2 Ember) rather than the knee deep that the regular hole is.
Refreshing!

Lynne
--
Ontario, California    http://www.lynnesite.com