Tevis follow-up/rescue group

David Putnam lizard@neworld.net
Tom Ivers wrote:

"let's get the address to send the
checks on the wire. We'll make them out to you and you can supervise the
proper dispersal of funds. I'd suggest a periodic shakedown between now and
next Tevis.

ti"

OK, here is the address:

David Putnam
P.O. Box 124
Weimar, CA 95736

Wow! all kinds of unexpected fabulous responses. I got an email from a Vet Technician willing to volunteer her services and we could use a few more of you. I'd like to have one Vet Tech for each 4x4 rig. We have a breeder willing to set-up a sweepstakes, more details on that later. Tom Ivers responded immediately and applied for the job of "Chief Supporter"! We also have a financial donation promise from the Ride Manager of the American River ride. Denise is going to be studying for her ham radio test.

Last weekend, Steve Elliott and I went down to Santa Cruz Fireworks 50 to meet with the Felton Fire Dept. Bless their hearts, they have already been doing Large Animal Rescues and we have their full support and they are going to be training us.

Can't handle Ridecamp email volume so please email to: lizard@neworld.net

David Putnam, "bringembackalive"