Re: RC: RE: EMT's ambulances on rides

In a message dated 8/12/00 12:02:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< but Yeah I
 have had some human error...God knows I have had tons of it so go ahead and
 gloat and judge I have had plenty misfortunes. do you want dates?  >>

Carla -- You gave some great examples of human error.  However, you
completely missed the point several of us are trying to make.  The situation
being discussed regarding the Tevis was not necessarily human error -- its
this thing called luck (or lack thereof).  You need to slow down and read,
really read.

Sylvia