Tevis (Northern California) Rescue Squad

Dru Montemayor elfs@c2i2.com
Lets' get this ball rolling folks, who knows, YOU may be the
next one to need help! We need an address and someone to write the checks to. Tevis was the first ride, looks like it will also be first in other things like organized horse rescue, lets' give all we can to a much needed cause. This can also serve as a template for other regions, wouldn't it be nice to know there is someone out there in case you fell off a cliff ?
Dru AERC #6904 (experianced cliff-hanger)