Re: RC: Tevis Horse Rescuer Tries to Shed Some Light

>I'd like to apply for a position: Chief Supporter. Where do I send the check?
>
>Tom Ivers

OKAY YOU GUYS:

For all the slamming and bashing that's been done of Tom on this forum, it's about time somebody stood up and took notice of this.

Whatever y'all think of Tom's writing style, tone, attitude, call it what you will, there is no question in my mind that this is one exceptional human being.

You know, I don't care how much he's able to donate (though my guess is he won't shirk) - the fact is, he was the first person on the List to stand up and offer to make a donation to this worthy cause.

Now I think SOMEBODY owes him a very contrite, very polite apology!

So there.

-Abby

==

Abby Bloxsom