RE: EMT's ambulances on rides

for your information it has and it was human error......did I point or come
right out and say so and so? nope I didn't this Human error has been going
on for some time...this usually comes out during the Tevis ride. but Yeah I
have had some human error...God knows I have had tons of it so go ahead and
gloat and judge I have had plenty misfortunes. do you want dates? how about
November 12 1999, lets see I lost my mare baru to a broken leg.. want to
hear the human error?? wire fence that I just didn't see down. I completely
went over that field many times looking for bad fencing or loose wire..
turns out she found it. Want more human error.. how about $12,000.00 worth
of Doctor bills because I didnt' tie my reins? How about loosing 9 days of
work? how about loosing confidence in your mount? How about loosing nerve to
get back on and still after 7 months you still get panic attacks.. ALL OF
THIS WAS HUMAN ERROR!!!!!! Yes in my part. I don't blame the land owners for
the loss of my horse. I don't blame the bridle company because they don't
tell you on the directions to tie the reins. I don't blame the saddle
company for not reccomending superglueing my ass to my saddle. Careful who
you wish stuff for you may see it happen.
Carla