Stupid or just bad luck?

In a message dated 8/11/00 10:00:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< So we are agreeing that I can't point fingers at TRUE human error?
 Call it human error I call it stupidity. its the same difference!

Carla (sigh)....have you ever had a horse stumble underneath you?  Were you
"stupid" when that happened?  Or was it even "human error"?  I think not, I
think that the horse stumbled and that is that, you were just darned lucky
that you weren't on a narrow trail (especially after riding 50+ miles
already) and didn't go over the edge of that trail.  I had assumed from your
original post that you were trying to be funny in your own way and didn't pay
much attention.  If you were serious, then that's another think.  I hope your
horse never goes off a trail, because it sounds like you'll be pretty hard on
yourself.

Sylvia