Teddy's answer to rest stops

Corky Unclecorkysgirl@aol.com

Teddy said in answer to rest stops:  "I ignored
trooper when he told me not to unload my horses"
Takes a lot of nerve.........

Does Teddy "unload" her dogs at these rest stops
like she does at all the rides, and let them run
loose so they can s-t-r-e-t-c-h, while she's ignoring
authority figures?  Takes a lot of nerve......

"Gee officer, I only wanted them to get a little
exercise.  They have NEVER bitten anyone before; it's
not my fault that little kid way over there was walking
when my dogs were out-they need their exercise after all."
And how many times has that dog bitten somebody?
Muzzle, leash, cage; they all work! Use them.

Corky
Unclecorkysgirl@aol.com