Re: I Applaude you

Thank you so much Doris, you are right on! I have
received so many wonderful notes like yours that
truly- the 2 awful ones I received were so ignorant it
was almost comical.  Truly- when I read a note like
yours
I take a deep sigh, smile and know the experience did
teach me a lot- one of which is to not give up on
humans ;-)   And there is a resue unit, and sources
being put together by my rescuers , with me being
involved and making sure on TEVIS ride day THERE will
be something available, even if it is something as
simple as a list for riders!  Oh! - my husband and I
are going to get our HAM radio license too.!
Thanks Again!
Mother, Wife, 3 dog owner, and kept by Willy the
wonder horse! DENISE