Re: RC: Rest areas/ unloading livestock

"I've been told that it is illegal to unload horses at ANY rest area on
ANY Interstate highway in ALL states "

Nope, not true at all.  There is no federal mandate that states that you can
not unload your horses.  Individual states may not allow it, however, there
is no federal law against it.

In fact, in Sheridan WY, they actually have an area set aside for our horses.
 Never had any trouble at any rest area.  I've travelled from Denver to
Virginia, California, Montana, New Mexico and Canada.

Happy Traveling.

Debi