Helmet Info

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
FL just changed the required motorcycle helmet requirement from
REQUIRED to OPTIONAL with last Legistlative session.  (had to
have l0,000 worth of Insurance now to ride WO HELMET)  Since the
 law took effect July lst I have heard of two fatalities and one
 serious condition report.

Sorry but I have no understanding of those equestrians who still
 ride WO HELMETS.

Jean Wonser
FL : AERC 5352