Re: RC: Question about size/ relationship

rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< SandyDSA@aol.com >>
I have lost a lot of weight but still weigh about 180 and my saddle is a not
light australian.  My horse is 14.1.  I measured him without shoes on a
cement floor with a stick.  He also has 8" cannons.  He is so sturdy you
can't believe it.  He is 13 and broke to ride just 4 months ago.  He did his
first race today and never wanted to slow down once although I did.  We were
out 6 hours and did the 25.  I was beat but he wasn't.  He did great.  I
don't think it is the height but the substance of a horse that counts.   mb