Re: RC: Sunburn

Here in Sunny Arizona a lot of horses suffer from sunburn.  My neighbors, who
have a mare that is really sensitive, take an old fly mask and cut it down so
as to remove the portion from approximately below the eyes peak and up.  They
then sew this to the bottom of another fly mask which causes it to cover the
sensitive nostril area on their paint horses.  It does not interfere with
their eating or drinking but it sure looks funny.  She swears by it and I
haven't seen a burnt nose over there all year.

Lee