on fire

Just thought you guys might want to hear what we-re doing for fun here in Western Montana---We sitting in smoke so thick that our eyes and throats are burning---there are six major fires going all around us---they just put us on evacuation alert---six fires and not a single fire fighter--just one lonely slurry plane!  There are NO resources left...even the volunteer fire dept is off fighting fires that are threatening more populated areas---They've made it real clear that there will be no one or nothing to try to save our places should the fires get here...the drought has been so bad that our wells are almost dry---won't do us any good as far as holding off  any fire...the good news is I've got a place to take all my horses---and people to help--and the even better news is that I've got a whole bunch of wine coolers left over from a BBQ we had a couple of weeks ago!  I guess I could pour them on the fire---but I think they'll do much more good in my body---;o]...pray for rain---but please specify that he leave out the lightening!!!