Long X 50 mile entries

Well I didn't pack fast enough, so no update to the web page.  We have
10 50 mile entries open on Sat and 7 on Sun.  Check with Lynette at
701-784-5881 before driving any distance if you're planning on coming
and haven't talked to one of us yet.  No limits on the shorter distance
entries.

Happy riding everyone, wherever you ride.

--
Teresa Van Hove
Co-Manager Long X Rides