Re: RC: Fwd: RC: Re: Amazon.com sells "Cannibal Ferox" - a film with torture of anim...

Dear Syvia
I Agree! Nothing is wrong with giving your opinion. Encouraging or
discouraging a business to promote a particular product is hardly
censorship. Would we be a little miffed if Vons or Safeway started
selling porn videos next to the National Enquirer (the natural place for
them?) at the check-out stands? Voicing our opinions is guaranteed by
the First Amendment, I believe. We are not talking about burning books
here. I'm sure there are appropriate outlets for videos of this type;
just surprising that Amazon.com would give space for this type of
product. Their choice, but then it is our choice whether or not to
patronize them.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov