Re: HELP First Bath

Hi Kathy
Afraid my halter showing days are looong past. Didn't say my horses got
bathed very often these days<BG>. Afraid I'm going to have to attack
their manes with machete knives if I don't do something soon. Hated
using baby oil--- hard to get out once detangled. The vet suggested
Downy, but I've had really good luck with Show Sheen.  Of course,
Downy's cheaper......
Bette